You could spend hours, days, and weeks by:
- Creating a list of requirements and submitting a Request for Information (RFI) to carriers you know and trust.
- Evaluating the RFI’s and then submitting Requests for Proposals (RFP’s) to the carriers you’ve selected as being best able to provide service.
- Evaluating the RFP’s to determine which carriers are best able to provide service then opening negotiations with the carriers sales and management teams.
- Sending contracts back and forth, redlining and striking terms and conditions, then settling on pricing, terms, and conditions.
- Having appreension about your carrier account team meeting their commitments.
Or you could spend a few minutes by:
Contacting Vocio to discuss the list of requirements and avoid the time consuming process of submitting a Request for Information (RFI)
Have Vocio get quotes from the carriers you know and trust, and from “Best of Breed” carriers that may not be well known.
Determine which carriers are best based on the quotes provided from Vocio’s carriers.
Have Vocio negotiate favorable contract terms, add clauses to protect your interests, and provide consulting on how to get the most agressive Service Level Agreement (SLA).
Having peace of mind your carrier will meet their commitments, because Vocio will hold them accountable.