Have Questions about Sourcing?
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
You could spend hours, days, and weeks by:
- Creating a list of requirements and submitting a Request for Information (RFI) to carriers you know and trust.
- Evaluating the RFI's and then submitting Requests for Proposals (RFP's) to the carriers you've selected as being best able to provide service.
- Evaluating the RFP's to determine which carriers are best able to provide service then opening negotiations with the carriers sales and management teams.
- Sending contracts back and forth, redlining and striking terms and conditions, then settling on pricing, terms, and conditions.
- Having appreension about your carrier account team meeting their commitments.
Or you could spend a few minutes by:
- Contacting Vocio to discuss the list of requirements and avoid the time consuming process of submitting a Request for Information (RFI)
- Have Vocio get quotes from the carriers you know and trust, and from "Best of Breed" carriers that may not be well known.
- Determine which carriers are best based on the quotes provided from Vocio's carriers.
- Have Vocio negotiate favorable contract terms, add clauses to protect your interests, and provide consulting on how to get the most agressive Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Having peace of mind your carrier will meet their commitments, because Vocio will hold them accountable.